Investing in EPOS during a Cost of Living Crisis
Business EfficiencyOur EPoS system has four key elements that are essential to look for:
- Complete system. Our software has everything included. There are no paid-for extras within the software. It’s flexible enough to grow with you and has all the management tools for stock control, purchasing, invoicing, promotions, customer management and a whole reporting suite, so you know exactly where your business is at and can anticipate the next action.
- Customer Service. Our till software has everything you need, including product images, descriptions and stock levels so information is instantly available for your customers.
- Ecommerce and Card Payment Integration. A must for business efficiency and customer satisfaction. Know how much stock you have in real time so you never risk over-selling. Totally eradicate keying in mistakes as the till sends the total payable direct to the card machine.
- Local Server. In a bricks and mortar store it is good to have your own local server to rely on. It means your system runs at its highest speeds, you have control over your data and you are not reliant on the internet to trade.
Financial EfficiencyThe old adage goes ‘you need to speculate to accumulate’, and although that’s true, while there’s a cost of living crisis on we are all spending money judiciously. There are two ways we are trying to help.
The Compact Bundle. Everything you need to trade from as little as £1,500 including:
- Point of Sale till and our XSELL software.
- XSELL complete business management software.
- Cash drawer.
- Receipt printer
So, if you are looking to upgrade your POS system to keep it efficient and help you to drive sales, why not get in touch.
We offer free, no-obligation online demos of XSELL selling software, so you can get a taste of the main features and see how it can take your business forward.
You can book a demo here
You can also call us on 01422 349083 or email email@example.com