Traditional retail scanning hardware can be very expensive indeed, often costing well over £1200. Even then the devices can be awkward to use due to their small screen sizes and non-qwerty keyboards.
We have instead developed our software to run on Windows 10 tablets, often costing as little as £75 when coupled with an external handheld scanner. For around £520 you can currently purchase a fully ruggedized and waterproofed tablet with an integrated barcode scanner.
The tablet software communicates with our server software over your WIFI network making it possible to access some of the functionality of your back office while on site but away from your back office PC or Till.
This functionality includes stock movements, stock taking, price checking, picking and shelf replenishment.
- Book goods into stock efficiently so that they can be quickly made available for sale.
- Manage the movement of stock out to branches and suppliers.
- Conduct periodical stock taking to ensure your stock levels are fully up to date.
- Use our Price checker functionality to find and report products wrongly labelled.
- The Purchase Order Builder function is a convenient way to create and edit orders to your suppliers.
- The task of picking your sales orders can be made much more efficient using the Order Picking application. Additionally order items can be marked as dispatched.
- Replenish your shelves in a methodical way: Conduct a pass with your scanner to identify shelves needing stock, pick the identified requirements and fill those gaps.
- Larger tablets can also run the full EPoS Till application allowing you to personal shop with your customers in store.
ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR TABLET SOFTWARE